Donaldson Torit – Powercore CP Filter Pack
Engineered For Dust Collection
• Ultra-Web® nanofiber media ensures longer filter life at a significantly lower pressure drop
• Superior particle release due to surface filtration
• Fluted media construction prevents bridging in fibrous or agglomerative applications
• Smaller and lightweight filter pack design with built-in handles
• Easy filter changeout for quicker maintenance — no tools required
• MERV* 13 filtration efficiency rating per ASHRAE 52.2-2007
PROVEN TECHNOLOGY THAT PERFORMS
Proven and proprietary Ultra-Web® filter media delivers longer filter life, cleaner air and greater cost savings than other traditional filter media. It is made with an electrospinning process that produces a very fine, continuous, resilient fiber of 0.2-0.3 microns in diameter.
PowerCore filter packs with Ultra-Web media keep dust on the surface of the fluted channels where it is easily cleaned off unlike conventional filter bag material that depth loads, like 16 oz. (453.6 g) polyester.
• Surface loading promotes filter cleaning and longer life
• Better pulse cleaning lowers operational pressure drop and energy use